Megan Walrod, Founder of Live Your Yes, LLC, is a writer, adventurer and lover of life. When asked what she does, she says she’s a heart-based copywriter and marketing coach who shows women entrepreneurs how to attract more clients and make more money in a way that’s aligned with their values. When asked what she loves, she gets a smile on her face that will remind you of all the things you love.
Some tidbits about Megan:
- She left NY for Africa on July 31st and took a month sabbatical so she could immerse herself in the wilds of South Africa while on safari and then immerse herself in the capital city of Uganda (Kampala) while volunteering for Girl Up Initiative Uganda, an organization dedicated to educating girls and empowering women.
- Special gift: uses her super power with words to help her clients market and grow their businesses.
- Has 2 Master’s Degrees. Her love of learning is surpassed only by her love of words.
- In Megan’s world, being turned on by life is essential. And dancing, dark chocolate and skinny-dipping are always fabulous ideas.
- Sage Lavine, “Megan has a gift for bringing forth the true message of your business and your heart.”
- She believes that words should be used to inspire and empower.
- Currently, Megan is residing in Kampala, Uganda, and continuing to volunteer with Girl Up, while also supporting her clients, high-5ing the kids she passes on the street who call out to her, “Mzungu,” working on many different creative projects, and learning how to make Ugandan food.
For more information about Megan, click here to check out her website and other blog.
You can also follow her today on Facebook. Just click here.